KrysPhillips on Citysearch
11 years ago
02/10/2011, 11:19 AM
WORST EVER!!!!!! – I wish I could rank them 0!!!!
I agree 100% with the previous review!
***THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE AND A SCAM AND A RIPOFF***
I REGRET the day I EVER decided to try them out. This was the WORST cleaning I have ever experienced.
I have been using cleaning services for 7 years and I have NEVER had this disrespectful, unclean, discourteous service ever!
Eric "the owner" is a freaking JOKE and threatened me and double charged my card because he said "I wasn't being fair to him"
The WORST most overpriced NON cleaning "experts" ever!
Eric, "the owner" had the nerve to tell me "your standards of cleaning are too high"
Wanting my tile swept and mopped is too high of standards?
Wanting my faucet cleaned off is too high of standards?
This is the email I sent Arnell, "the manager" after my "deep cleaning" that costs me $200:
I would like to discuss with you the disappointment I have from my first service with Just Cleaning which was a deep cleaning and performed by Lupe on 2/5/11. Although, I was given a discount and paid for the deep cleaning I expected superior service and cleaning from you all. Sadly, I returned home with my husband to be displeased with the cleaning. Not only to mention my initial appointment was set for Friday 2/4/11 between 1-3pm arrival; due to inclement weather you all closed down which was fine with me but NO ONE called to let me know that you all were closing. I ended up calling in wondering if you all were coming only to be told that I would have to reschedule because you all were closing. I understand closing but I don't understand no one giving me, the client, a courtesy call.
Onto my disappointments with the cleaning:
1. My husband (who has no cleaning or maid service preferences) entered our home and said "Did she even mop our tile?" Being that majority of our 2000 sq ft home is tile it draws attention quite quickly when its not clean. We both noticed a streaky, filmy layer over the tile and in certain areas it looked as if it hadn't even been mopped.
2. I could tell she did dust which I wanted BUT there was dust particles hanging on my wall and on my couch which I assume most likely fell when she was dusting the fans, ceilings, etc.
*Note* regarding the "dusting" done: it appears that she dusted with a dirty cloth or duster b/c there was dust and film like lint very noticeable on my table in our entry way, my formal dining table, the living room table, the oven, and my bar area.
3. The oven looks like she did not clean the surface thoroughly because there is lint, piled dust, film, spots and overall doesn't look clean and appears streaked with a dirty cloth.
4. My formal dining table may have been dusted but if it was the table is still extremely dusty on the glass top and its very noticeable.
5. In the living room our area rug was not vacuumed completely and there were areas that still had dirt that needed to be vacuumed.
6. My shower still has the soap scum that I was assured you all had the chemicals to remove, I was assured repeatedly when I scheduled you all could handle my shower door.
I took pictures of EVERY single thing in my home they did NOT clean!!!
They were going to charge me for a "regular cleaning" instead of the deep cleaning and send someone back out to clean my home right.
They sent another lady out to my house 2 days later who couldnt speak english but did manage to at least mop my floor and clean the toothpaste off my faucet not to mention she BROKE my master garden tub and it has been FULL of water for the last 3 days!!!!
After several back and forth conversations with Eric, "the owner" he charged my card again unauthorized and when I called him to confront him he said "Get a lawyer lady and sue me"
They NEVER credited my bank account back for the credit they said they would give me!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!