From start to finish, and beyond, our experience with Salvo Pools has been exceptionally positive. We have nothing but praises for the company, its employees and subcontractors. Specifically:
• Salvo exudes professionalism as a well organized and managed business, particularly when compared to the several other local pool construction companies which we contacted and from whom we requested bids and proposals.
• The Salvo business model is well thought, from first contact thru design and construction, to completion and turnover to the customer. This is extremely important insofar as a) confusion, misunderstandings, and the like are avoided; b) confidence in the investment with Salvo is maximized; c) there is a clear and direct connection between the flow of dollars and the progress on the project.
• Salvo is prompt, always keeps appointments, does what they say when they say it will be done. This may seem like a minor point, but in our experience this kind of professionalism…and common courtesy…is sorely lacking amongst many competitors in this area.
• Salvo’s pricing is very competitive, fair, clear, and forthright. It is inclusive, with no add ons, gotchas, or mandatory options. Building a high quality pool is not inexpensive – witnessing the design, construction and fit out process makes that obvious and understandable. With Salvo, we had complete confidence that every dollar spent was spent wisely and well.
• There are many subcontractors involved in a pool construction project – excavation, iron workers, concrete applications, plumbing, electrical, bricklayers, and the like – and effective project management is a must. Salvo has this process nailed – common sets of plans for all, standardized installation practices, and the like.
• Salvo is cognizant that the construction of a pool creates a construction zone in the immediate proximity of one’s home. Salvo goes to great lengths to mitigate the attendant noise, mess, and the like. Perhaps more important, Salvo holds his employees and subcontractors to the highest standards of courtesy, etc., with regard to interaction with the homeowners. We cannot stress enough how important this is.
• Salvo makes a great product. Ours was a modest, upscale, salt water pool. Salvo offered many creative suggestions and ideas, and worked easily with us to create exactly what we desired. There was no up-sale or options add-on pressure in the process. We ended up with exactly what we wanted, within the budget we desired.
We couldn’t be happier with Salvo Pools. Net, they did what they said they’d do, in the time frame promised, and within the agreed budget. Throughout the entire process, from first meeting to turnover, and beyond, they were a pleasure with whom to work. We give Salvo Pools our highest, unreserved endorsement. If you are interested in a pool, and live in the greater Tallahassee area, we urge you to contact Salvo before committing to any other company.
Hi Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion, we sure are glad you are enjoying your gorgeous new pool!