Scott Thompson on Facebook
3 years ago
01/31/2017, 07:46 AM
Dr. Vishteh is the real deal. I have been in glasses since the age of 3, and had (HAD!) a heavy nearsighted prescription (-12.00). I had 4 previous Lasik consultations over the past 10 years. I never felt confident in the doctor (when I even had the chance to meet them) or the procedure. After seeing all of these Yelp reviews I thought I'd give it another try. I can't even begin to explain what an absolute miracle Dr. Vishteh has been in my life. Here is what separated him from all the rest for me: 1. You work directly with Dr. Vishteh, from consultation through recovery.
2. He has state of the art equipment (this is VERY important!).
3. Dr. Vishteh is committed to getting me to the best possible sight without glasses. In my case (with my heavy prescription), this includes the likelihood of doing an additional Lasik procedure. He was up front about this from the beginning, and made sure I was aware of the costs and impact on my livelihood.
4. He went above and beyond to inform me of ALL of my options, not just Lasik.
5. The procedure was competitively priced.
6. He is available whenever I need him. For example, due to the amount of laser treatment I needed, my inflammation during recovery was severe. Dr. Vishteh met with me on Saturday and Sunday to ensure my medication was working properly. Seriously, what kind of doctor does that himself?!
7. All of the office staff is kind, efficient and knowledgeable. For example, I paid for part of my procedure with cash. I handed the office manager an envelope I thought had a particular amount in it. It was short $200. I was really embarrassed, because even though it was an honest mistake, she could have easily misjudged me. She didn't, and was ridiculously kind, and understanding about the whole thing.
8. No clutter, no files all over the place, no disorganization at all. The office is clean. Like freakishly clean. They must go through like 600 sanitation wipes a day.
9. Everyone works hard to make sure you are comfortable, even for simple procedures like reading the eye chart.
10. The location is easy to find, right off Foothill Blvd with easy freeway access nearby. I am about a week after surgery. Seeing 20/25. My night vision is hindered, but improving day by day. Dr. Vishteh is a miracle worker!