Tomlinson's Pet Supplies Story Tomlinson's was begun in 1946 by Mr. T. R. Tomlinson as a chick hatchery at our 49 1 location. As the area began to change and the pet industry began to grow in the Post World War II era, Mr. Tomlinson changed his market focus. The business developed into a full-line "feed store" offering livestock feed and supplies along with poultry. In the mid-1960's he began wholesaling birds to other pet stores across the country. In 1971 Liniel Click bought the business. With the help of his two young sons, Marty and Scott, Liniel operated the neighborhood feed store providing everything from horse feed and live chickens to western boots and nursery plants. Again, as theSuggest edits
This profile is powered by Birdeye. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Learn more about Birdeye
4 years ago
Review manager vs. reputation management: what's the difference?