tls on Dex Knows
3 years ago
09/01/2017, 11:15 AM
Dont hire Fast Lawns
Use Fast Lawns if you want to overpay and get the kind of service that caused me to write the letter below. And of course ... they did not even complete the last mowing I paid for on August 31st. Thanks for leaving me with super high grass on Labor Day weekend. I now have to pay someone else to mow today so I can at least walk my dogs.
Kelly - After my mowing scheduled for August 31st, I would like to cancel my services with you.
Unfortunately, I have not been satisfied with the service I have received. I am disappointed with:
1. The repeated unfulfilled promises of restaking the trees for a week and days of me begging someone to come out before a tree died.
2. My front beds look worse than they have ever looked. There are so many dead things that need to be removed, the topiary have not been touched at all during my 60 days of service, and I am forever pulling weeds immediately after your visits. The only thing that has been done in my front beds is to cut back the hibiscus because I just happened to catch your crew while they were here one day. It would not have been done if I had not hunted them down.
3. I asked for much pricing several times and received nothing.
4. Your mowing services are not detailed. For the first month, I found small sections of my yard that the mower could not reach which had not been cut. The work has been sloppy.
5. For the first time ever, I have ant hills in my yard, which I have never had before. I also have new weeds that are not being addressed. I do not believe any pest control or fertilization has taken place during my 60 days with you. I have no evidence that it was completed.
I appreciate your efforts, but anything at this point is too little too late.
Please complete my August service by mowing on my scheduled date of Thursday, August 31st, which will be my last service with you. My July and August bills are paid in full. It is disappointing that I did not receive all the services I pad for.