Birdeye Logo White 2020
Watch Demo

Dr. Rufus G. Breckenridge, MD

Claim this profile

This business is unclaimed. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more.

Claim this business for free
4.0
8 reviews
|Family Practice|Greeneville, TN 37745

109 E Church St, Greeneville, TN 37745

(423) 638-4131

http://laughlinmemorial.org/

Closed now

Google

Suggest edits
Top Healthcare in your area
5.0
(4) · Family Practice

1201 N Wilcox Dr

(423) 245-1560

2 people are looking at this business

5.0
(4) · Family Practice

304 New Leicester Hwy

(828) 255-4723
4.9
(189) · Healthcare

301 Med Tech Pkwy Suite 140

(423) 794-5530

1 person is looking at this business

4.8
(495) · Family Practice

101 Med Tech Pkwy Suite 100

(423) 794-1800

1 person is looking at this business

4.6
(64) · Family Practice

143 Asheland Ave

(828) 258-9191

1 person is looking at this business

4.3
(12) · Healthcare

1503 W Elk Ave

(423) 543-6660
About

Dr. Rufus Breckenridge, MD is a family medicine specialist in Greeneville, TN and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Georgia Regents U, Medical College in 1984 and specializes in family medicine.

Suggest edits
BIRDEYE FOR BUSINESSES
Birdeye For Business

This profile is powered by Birdeye. Over 70,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Learn more about Birdeye

4.0
8 reviews
56
  
40
  
30
  
20
  
12
  
Sort By:
5 results available.
Recommended
Christina review for Dr. Rufus G. Breckenridge, MD
Christina on Healthgrades

7 months ago

06/03/2021, 08:23 AM
Dr. Breckenridge is kind. He listens. He listened to each symptom I have and he addressed each. He is positive and hopeful, personable and relatable.
Anonymous review for Dr. Rufus G. Breckenridge, MD
Anonymous on Healthgrades

5 years ago

03/17/2017, 03:18 AM
New resident of Greeneville. He was recommended by a co-worker. It was difficult to make an appt as the first few times I called they didn't answer. When I finally saw the doctor, he seemed nice until I asked him to refill my anti-depressants. He laughed and said all I needed was to go to church. He repeated this 2 more times as I explained that I had been on them for 10+ years and NEEDED my meds. He reluctantly filled them and said he wouldn't fill it next time. I won't be back.
Respond to negative reviews
Wolfenbarger review for Dr. Rufus G. Breckenridge, MD
Wolfenbarger on Healthgrades

6 years ago

07/11/2016, 01:02 AM
Dr. Breckenridge will listen to you and make you feel comfortable. He is professional 99% of the time, the other 1% he's trying to make you laugh, relate to you, tell you hunting stories, asking about your family. He's been my wife's and my doctor since 1994 and will continue to be Lord's willing.
Featured content
How to ask for customer feedback - A go-to guide for small businesses

How to ask for customer feedback - A go-to guide for small businesses

How to ask for customer feedback - A go-to guide for small businesses
How can customer reviews help SEO?

How can customer reviews help SEO?

How can customer reviews help SEO?
Footer Banner 2021
Get more reviews. Get more customers.

Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Dominate search results. Beat local competitors. Grow your business. Easy, done.