Jill M. on Yellow Pages
7 years ago
12/17/2013, 02:38 AM
I came here for my first-ever wax a few years ago and have never left, even though I no longer work nearby. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else--I live in downtown ATL, but remain fiercely loyal to this location 45 minutes away...and here's why:
1. everyone who works here is super friendly and makes you feel as comfortable as possible (which is quite a feat, considering you are lying on a table, legs spread, completely vulnerable lol). At first I just saw whoever was available when i wanted to come in, but then I found...
2. Luciana! She is sweet, friendly, and puts you completely at ease. Now I always request her. However, the great thing about this location is that even if Luciana isn't available, I have never had a problem with anyone else and they do a great job.
3. Yes, it hurts. How could it not? But they do it here with as little pain as possible, and talk to you to try to keep your mind off what is going on, which I appreciate :-) They explained to me how their process was different the first time I came, but I had nothing to compare it to. Then one summer I was out of town and had to go to a different place, and I learned how much it can REALLY hurt and realized how truly good they are at the Alpharetta location!
4. The previous comments about the atmosphere here are now outdated as they just recently finished a MAJOR overhaul of this location. It is bigger, nicer, and the rooms are now completely walled off and offer more privacy for those women who need it (personally...I feel like, hey--we all know why we are here. Why try to pretend we're getting our nails done, lol). They now have a location that reflects the beauty of the people who work there.
5. it is fast, and cheap. Usually I would say you get what you pay for...but at Andreia's, you get WAY more than you pay for. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes...and I"m done usually within 15 minutes and back out on the road! Considering what you are doing to yourself (crazy, when you think about it), this is the BEST possible experience you could have (unless they started giving you a shot of whiskey before they start. That would REALLY be perfect!).