Anonymous on Facebook
a year ago
05/29/2019, 01:18 AM
Congratulations to these four outstanding John Deere Tech graduates! These young men completed the two-year service technician program at Northeast Iowa Community College in Calmar with paid internships at SEMA and recently accepted full-time employment as Certified John Deere Technicians. (left to right)
• Kyle Merkel, Le Roy Service Manager
• Matt Kruckow, Caledonia Service Manager
• Hunter Fredrickson completed his internship in Spring Valley and accepted a full-time position in Spring Valley.
• Jeremiah Johnson completed his internship in Caledonia & Plainview and accepted a full-time position in Wanamingo.
• Brock Colsch completed his internship in Caledonia and accepted a full-time position in Caledonia.
• Colton Smith completed his internship in LeRoy and accepted a full-time position in LeRoy.
• Ehren Heim, Plainview Service Manager