Mo T. on BirdEye
a year ago
08/13/2020, 17:41 PM
This is all for MANAGEMENT AT NOVUS WESTSHORE:) ENJOY the truth!!!!!
1. I leased an apartment on the first floor facing the court yard. I obviously did a Virtual tour beforehand bc of COVID. I said what I needed: balcony, first floor, easy access to garage, pool, gym, high ceilings, etc. I was shown an apartment on the 5th floor and THAT was it. No gym, no courtyard, no pool. No balcony.
2. I moved in late June. HA let me tell you. I could not see my place before I signed the lease why??? COVID. The aesthetics of this building are HORRIBLE!!! Down to the caulk job at the baseboard around the bathroom to the living room. Looks like spaghetti!! They didn’t butter it to make is smooth. My neighbors got a new lock on their door for the key fob access... DUDE you guys REPLACE the key fob access BUT don’t paint the doors beforehand SO that means there is a WHITE PATCH you can see under the key fob access. SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY.
3. You have have PUDDLING issues in your court yard. Like your building got built but NEVER GOT A FLOOD TEST IN THE COURT YARD. So that being said puddles of water SITS for days!!!!! Next to the plants..... dirt, water, Florida humidity... GREAT mix for “HELLO MOSQUITOS!” You invited them right in. POOR QUALITY and crappy job. Wonderful work, NOT!!!
4. I was told that my Paddleboard 10’5” would fit in their GORGEOUS living room that has 11’ ceilings!!! HA! LIARS. Or just DUMB. Pull the tape bc apt 153 is 9’ and 10 1/2” height. So what does that mean.... I HAD to sell my Paddleboard!!!!! Bc it didn’t fit WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD!!!!!!!
5. The mailman is SO LOUD!!! The dude slams the doors shut and seems like for a solid hour if not longer. Poor build in mailbox location.
6. The gym. The flooring transition strip in the gym is broken and hasn’t been fixed. We spend money here!! And for something that is SUCH an easy fix to be completed not done is LAZY!!! And NOT giving a crap about the aesthetics of your building. We pay for you guys to have this building well kept.
7. The “spa” area! Not built well. POOR design. Why? Okay, they have two tubs, two saunas. When people get out of the hot tub water sits on the ground and near the grout lines water gets muggy and green and disgusting. They HAVE TO HAVE a dehumidifier in there due to the poor design of ventilation. And the dehumidifier is too small so it barely works and not only that but half the time it’s NOT even on.
8. Going back to aesthetics. My kitchen cabinets were NOT aligned. The fridge is SMALL and doesn’t fit the opening it was built for. You can see a 2x4 back in there holding things in place. IT’S NOT PAINTED.
9. Safety. Well I know I moved at a poor time. COVID shutting down the pool, gym, community room... etc. ANNOYING. But yeah understandable. Then those lovely riots. People laying in the middle of the street Kennedy Blvd. they would JUMP on your car hood if you tried to drive. HORRIBLE!!
10. Let me shoot back to the very beginning before I end my review, management. You’re paperwork is not readily accessible when it comes to filling out the paperwork for verifying previous residency. My landlord at the time needed help why? Okay well. TAYLOR, sent over a form that you have print out, write on it, scan it back in, and then email it. It’s 2020. You make SIGNING THE LEASE EASY. Make the rest easy. She had major ATTITUDE with my previous landlord and he had to give it right back. Make living in this COVID world easier. We are all stressed out. We have to move. Some of us have lost OUR jobs. Some of us are sick! Be nice. NOT FAKE. Be legitimately caring. You have no clue what my landlord is going through and to not make his life a little bit more simple is ridiculous. And then I call you. And you tell me that he is being difficult when In REALITY your SYSTEM IS POOR. Make all your paperwork as easy as your lease paperwork. Simple.
11. I called the office and told them about my ceiling height and the issue I went through with my board I HAD FOR 8 ye