The Italianate Villa styled sandstone structure built by Henry D. Wright in 1865 became the McCune’s Villa when Jonas McCune bought the property soon after its construction. This historical mansion is also included in the National Register of Historic Places. Also, known as the Bryn Du Mansion, the estate is now a venue for community events.
This profile is powered by BirdEye. Over 50,000 businesses use BirdEye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. BirdEye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Learn more about BirdEye
3 years ago