Max A. C. on BirdEye
a year ago
07/09/2020, 09:59 AM
I moved out half a year ago and it took me a while to really think about my experience with BMG and now I would like to express my thoughts. I enjoyed my apartment to a certain extent but the management was terrible and I felt compelled to provide some feedback for future tenants.
- the location of my apartment was convenient.
- I liked my apartment - it was nice, cute, and cozy.
- maintenance was always completed in a timely fashion.
- rent was way too expensive; definitely not worth the price I was paying.
- parking spot was super expensive too!
- agents and management company are very unfriendly and seem to only care about business over being personable to occupants
- the management style gives me the impression that they are constantly digging for money; in fact my experiences have shown me all they care about is money rather than the welfare of people living at the property.
- despite claims of regular inspections, my apartment still had small bugs/insects, and even cockroaches.
- I never got my rental deposit back and now I have moved to a foreign country and my teaching out to them has fallen on deaf ears.
Most importantly, I was being billed for something that I shouldn’t be paying for. They showed me a photo of a window that had been smashed. I could never open any of the windows in the first place because it was an old apartment and everything was sealed tight. The window shards also suggest that it was blunt trauma from the outside and something out of my control. And, I had asked for light maintenance due to a faulty switch yet I was being billed for a light bulb to a light that could not be turned on. They charged me for this “replacement bulb”.
Overall I do not recommend BMG! I never got my deposit back and I am still pretty upset about it. The price is also definitely not worth it for what you’re paying. And the customer service (agent attitudes, approachability, responsiveness) is very poor in general!!!